Skip to main content

If you wish to make a complaint about an ILAS product, the first step is to contact the complaint officer of the bank, insurance company, agent or broker you dealt with and to raise your concerns with them.

If you are not satisfied with the answer you receive or the way they handle the complaint, you may wish to contact the relevant organisations below:

Complaints about the ILAS product disclosure documents Securities and Futures Commission (SFC) Website:
Phone: 2231 1222
Complaints about the conduct of insurance agents, including banks and their staff who sell ILAS Insurance Agents Registration Board (IARB) which is set up under HKFI Website:
Phone: 2520 1868
Complaints about the conduct of insurance brokers The Hong Kong Confederation of Insurance Brokers (CIB) Website:
Phone: 2882 9943
Professional Insurance Brokers Association (PIBA) Website:
Phone: 2869 8515
Complaints about insurance companies Insurance Authority (IA) Website:
Phone: 3899 9983
Complaints about banks and their staff Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) Website:
Phone: 2878 1378 
Disputes with financial institutions authorized by the HKMA (e.g. banks) or licensed by/registered with the SFC involving monetary loss Financial Dispute Resolution Centre Website:
Phone: 3199 5199