Health and Wealth Programme for retirees
Are you financially prepared for your retirement? Are the way you invest and your investment portfolio suitable for you? What are the important areas in managing retirement finances that are commonly overlooked?
The Chin Family is collaborating with Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Welfare Council to run education programme for retirees in December 2016. The programme aims to enhance the knowledge and ability of the participants in how they manage their finances and establish good finance management habits.
|Organisation/Address||Date/Time||Enquiry/Enrolment Phone Number|
|H.K.S.K.H. Tseung Kwan O Aged Care Complex
101 Po Lam Road North, Tseung Kwan O, Kowloon
|9, 16, 23 December 2016; 6, 13, 24 January 2017 (Total 6 sessions)
2:15pm – 4:00pm
|27029897 Mr Joe So|
Speaker: Representative from The Chin Family
Enrolment: Please contact any of the above organisations for details
- Assess retirement reserves required
- Recognize proper investment process and good investment habits
- Examine different financial products and services target to retirees
- Understand the financial consumers' rights and responsibilities, and proper usage of financial intermediaries' services
- Introduce the financial arrangements retirees should consider