Health and Wealth Programme for retirees
Are you financially prepared for your retirement? Are the way you invest and your investment portfolio suitable for you? What are the important areas in managing retirement finances that are commonly overlooked?
The Chin Family is collaborating with the following organizations to run education programmes for retirees between October and November 2016. The programmes aim to enhance the knowledge and ability of the participants in how they manage their finances and establish good finance management habits.
|Organisation/Address||Date/Time||Enquiry/Enrolment Phone Number|
|Po Leung Kuk Mrs. Maria Cheung Lifelong Learning Institute for the Senior
Ground Floor, Bel Air Heights, No. 1 Lung Poon Street, Diamond Hill, Kowloon.
|8, 15 November and 20 December (Tuesday, total 3 sessions)
2.00pm – 4.00pm
|22422827 Ms Fung|
|St. James' Settlement HUBBA Lab 9/F, Jockey Club Social Services Building, 100 Kennedy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong.||20 October 2016 to 24 November 2016 (Every Thursday, today 6 sessions)
2.30pm – 4.30pm
Speaker: Representative from The Chin Family
Charges: Free or nominal fee
Enrolment: Please contact any of the above organisations for details
- Assess retirement reserves required
- Recognize proper investment process and good investment habits
- Examine different financial products and services target to retirees
- Understand the financial consumers' rights and responsibilities, and proper usage of financial intermediaries' services
- Introduce the financial arrangements retirees should consider