The Investor Education Centre (IEC) will organise a public education seminar to enhance investors understanding of the Mainland-Hong Kong Stock Connect, and the opportunities and risks of A share investments.
Details of the seminar are as follows:
||26 November 2016, Saturday
||10:30 am to 1:00 pm
||Salon Room, 5 /F, Harbour Grand Hong Kong
23 Oil Street, North Point, Hong Kong (MTR Fortress Hill Station Exit A)
- Key findings of the Stock Connect survey
- An overview of Shenzhen-HK Stock Connect
- 2017 Mainland investment landscape
- What to be aware of when investing in A shares, how to manage risk, key criteria in selecting A shares
- An analysis of different sectors of the A share market
- Impact of Stock Connect to HK investors
Please go to chinese page for all powerpoints and videos.
- Prof Leonard Cheng, IEC Chairman and President of Lingnan University
- Mr Joe Zhou, Senior Vice President, China Client and Marketing Services, Market Development, Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Ltd
- Dr Billy Mak, Associate Professor, Department of Finance and Decision Sciences; Director of Development, MBA and MScBM Programmes, School of Business, Hong Kong Baptist University
- Mr Ronald Wan, Seasoned financial and investment banker
- Mr Derek Mok, Vice President of the Hong Kong Society of Financial Analysts
- Mr Andrew Wan, IEC Executive Committee Member; Chief Financial Officer and Senior Director (Corporate Affairs), Securities and Futures Commission
||Free of charge
||The enrolment has now been closed. Thank you for your support.
To learn more, visit our Mainland-HK Stock Connect Sitelet NEW